The Moto Jacket
in Whiskey Steerhide
We fell in love with a café racing family heirloom. Inspired by more than 40 years of patina and stories, we recreated a jacket that deserves to be worn hard, gerneration after generation. Leave your children something to fight over.
Whiskey Brown Steer Hide
It all started when we saw Albert’s jacket. After much digging, we learned our neighbors at Golden Bear not only made the jacket 43 years prior, but still had access to the same leather. This handsome and unique whiskey brown steer hide is on all our Moto Collection leather pieces. It’s incredibly soft and ages beautifully - just look at the original.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- This jacket runs a tad tight, so we suggest sizing up.
- Chrome-tanned, drum-dyed 3.5-oz. full-grain steerhide.
- Insulated diamond quilting.
- 3"" collar with hidden snap down.
- Two outer zippered breast pockets.
- Two reinforced welted side entry pockets.
- YKK two-way antique brass zipper.
- YKK antique brass zippered sleeve cuffs.
- Zig-zag-stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Leather trimmed inside wallet pocket.
- Bi-swing shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.