The Moto Jacket in Whiskey Steerhide
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 02/24 – 02/28
Last year we fell in love with a family heirloom. Inspired by more than 40 years of patina, we retraced the original back to our neighbors at Golden Bear, who still had the hard pattern on file. We commissioned a recreation that should last for generations. Leave your children something to fight over.
Whiskey Brown Steer Hide
Not only did Golden Bear have the original pattern, but also access to the same hide house. This year we’re stocking both Whisky brown and black. The choice is yours, but either way, you’re guaranteed to receive buttery soft leather that will only improve with time - just look at the original.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- This jacket runs a tad tight, so we suggest sizing up.
- Chrome-tanned, drum-dyed 3.5-oz. full-grain steerhide.
- Grey Insulated diamond quilting.
- 3" collar with hidden snap down.
- Two outer zippered breast pockets.
- Two reinforced welted side entry pockets.
- YKK two-way antique brass zipper.
- YKK antique brass zippered sleeve cuffs.
- Zig-zag-stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Leather trimmed inside wallet pocket.
- Bi-swing shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.