The Moto Jacket in Espresso Steerhide$875 Pre-Sale
- Workshop ends:
- 940% Funded
The story of our Leather Moto spans two generations and thousands of miles. Inspired by a vintage café-racer, we traced the original back to our neighbors at Golden Bear and commissioned a handsome, hardwearing recreation that will last generations. Leave your children a jacket to fight over.
This is a future heirloom. Take care of it, and it'll last a lifetime. The full-grain, drum-dyed steerhide will soften and patina beautifully with wear, while details like flannel-lined pockets and a Thinsulate™ layer will keep you comfortable no matter how you choose to break in your new jacket.
You won’t get cold. Guaranteed.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- Chrome-tanned, drum-dyed 3.5-oz. full-grain steerhide.
- Fully lined.
- Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Flannel-lined pockets.
- Hidden Snap collar.
- Zippered chest pockets.
- Interior chest pocket.
- YKK two-way antique brass zipper.
- Sleeve cuffs with antique brass zippers.
- Zig-zag-stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Articulated shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.