The Moto Jacket in Black Steerhide$1,075
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Last year we fell in love with a family heirloom. Inspired by more than 40 years of patina, we retraced the original back to our neighbors at Golden Bear, who still had the hard pattern on file. We commissioned a recreation that should last for generations. Leave your children something to fight over.
Not only did Golden Bear have the original pattern, but also access to the same hide house. This year we’re stocking both Whisky brown and black. The choice is yours, but either way, you’re guaranteed to receive buttery soft leather that will only improve with time - just look at the original.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- This jacket runs a tad tight, so we suggest sizing up.
- Chrome-tanned, drum-dyed 3.5-oz. full-grain steerhide.
- Black insulated diamond quilting interior.
- 3" collar with hidden snap down.
- Two outer zippered breast pockets.
- Two reinforced welted side entry pockets.
- YKK two-way matte black zipper.
- YKK matte black zippered sleeve cuffs.
- Zig-zag-stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Leather trimmed inside wallet pocket.
- Bi-swing shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.