The Moto Jacket in Whiskey Steerhide
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping (Batch One): 12/24 – 01/13
If ordered after 10/20
Estimated Shipping (Batch Two): 02/10 – 03/2
A couple years back we fell in love with a family heirloom. Inspired by more than 40 years of patina, we retraced the original back to our neighbors at Golden Bear, who still had the hard pattern on file. We commissioned a recreation that should last for generations. Leave your children something to fight over.
Whiskey Brown Steer Hide
Not only did Golden Bear have the original pattern, but also access to the same hide house. This year we’re stocking both Whiskey brown and black. The choice is yours, but either way, you’re guaranteed to receive buttery soft leather that will only improve with time - just look at the original.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- Chrome-tanned, drum-dyed 3.5-oz. full-grain steerhide.
- Grey Insulated diamond quilting.
- Pockets lined with 100% cotton flannel.
- 3" collar with hidden collar stay snaps.
- Two double welted zippered chest pockets.
- Two reinforced double welted side entry pockets.
- Interior leather trimmed chest welt pocket.
- YKK two-way antique brass zipper.
- YKK antique brass zippered sleeve cuffs.
- Zig-zag-stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Bi-swing shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above.