The Moto Jacket in Whiskey Steerhide
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping (Batch One): 11/26 – 12/16
If ordered after 10/16
Estimated Shipping (Batch Two): 01/25 – 02/14
If ordered after 11/3
Estimated Shipping (Batch Three): 03/1 – 03/21
A couple years back we fell in love with a family heirloom. Inspired by more than 40 years of patina, we retraced the original back to our neighbors at Golden Bear, who still had the hard pattern on file. We commissioned a recreation that will last for generations. Both handsome and hardwearing—leave your children something to fight over.
To put it simply, this is an heirloom garment. Take care of it, and it'll last a lifetime. Not only did Golden Bear have the original 40-year-old pattern, but also access to the same hide house. With every jacket you're guaranteed to receive buttery soft leather that will only improve with time—just look at the original.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- Chrome-tanned, drum-dyed 3.5-oz. full-grain steerhide.
- Cotton/poly lining.
- Thinsulate insulation between shell and lining.
- Pockets lined with 100% cotton flannel.
- 3" collar with hidden collar stay snaps.
- Two double welted zippered chest pockets.
- Two reinforced double welted side entry pockets.
- Interior leather trimmed chest welt pocket.
- YKK two-way antique brass zipper.
- YKK antique brass zippered sleeve cuffs.
- Zig-zag-stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Bi-swing shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.