The Heavy Bag Henley in Natural$68
Cut from the same fan-favorite fabric found in The Heavy Bag Tee, our Henley’s about twice the weight of a standard cotton t-shirt, but oh-so-very soft. Imagine a heavyweight boxing champion holding a kitten; it’s a lot like that.
Utilizing upcycled and recycled yarns, which are shredded and respun, this is the first truly waterless fabric and emits only trace amounts of CO2. Hint: This long-sleeve would take about 1200 gallons of water to make conventionally.
Built to endure. You won’t find a burlier tee on the market.
- 8-oz. 52% Upcycled Cotton, 48% Recycled Polyester.
- Three-button half placket front.
- Unbreakable urea catseye buttons.
- Fully taped shoulder seam.
- Tailored fit, please size up for a looser fit.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in Honduras.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.