The Moto Jacket in Espresso Steerhide$1,075
A couple years back we fell in love with a family heirloom. Inspired by more than 40 years of patina, we retraced the original back to our neighbors at Golden Bear, who still had the hard pattern on file. We commissioned a recreation that will last for generations. Both handsome and hardwearing—leave your children something to fight over.
To put it simply, this is an heirloom garment. Take care of it, and it'll last a lifetime. The full-grain, drum-dyed steerhide is hardy but will soften and patina beautifully with wear, while details like flannel-lined pockets and a Thinsulate™ layer will keep you comfortable no matter how you choose to break in your new jacket.
You won’t get cold. Guaranteed.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- Chrome-tanned, drum-dyed 3.5-oz. full-grain steerhide.
- Cotton/poly lining.
- Thinsulate insulation between shell and lining.
- Pockets lined with 100% cotton flannel.
- 3" collar with hidden collar stay snaps.
- Two double welted zippered chest pockets.
- Two reinforced double welted side entry pockets.
- Interior leather trimmed chest welt pocket.
- YKK two-way antique brass zipper.
- YKK antique brass zippered sleeve cuffs.
- Zig-zag-stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Bi-swing shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.