The Moto Jacket in Espresso Steerhide
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping (Batch One): 11/26 – 12/16
If ordered after 10/16
Estimated Shipping (Batch Two): 01/25 – 02/14
If ordered after 11/3
Estimated Shipping (Batch Three): 03/1 – 03/21
A couple years back we fell in love with a family heirloom. Inspired by more than 40 years of patina, we retraced the original back to our neighbors at Golden Bear, who still had the hard pattern on file. We commissioned a recreation that will last for generations. Both handsome and hardwearing—leave your children something to fight over.
To put it simply, this is an heirloom garment. Take care of it, and it'll last a lifetime. The full-grain, drum-dyed steerhide is hardy but will soften and patina beautifully with wear, while details like flannel-lined pockets and a Thinsulate™ layer will keep you comfortable no matter how you choose to break in your new jacket.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- Chrome-tanned, drum-dyed 3.5-oz. full-grain steerhide.
- Cotton/poly lining.
- Thinsulate insulation between shell and lining.
- Pockets lined with 100% cotton flannel.
- 3" collar with hidden collar stay snaps.
- Two double welted zippered chest pockets.
- Two reinforced double welted side entry pockets.
- Interior leather trimmed chest welt pocket.
- YKK two-way antique brass zipper.
- YKK antique brass zippered sleeve cuffs.
- Zig-zag-stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Bi-swing shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.