The Hyde in White Royal Oxford$98
The devil’s in the details. This shirt has the pieces to get you through any day.
Fine shirting begins with fine cloth. Each fabric in our Hyde collection is custom developed 100’s 2 ply yarns in Organic Cotton. This is an optimal makeup that provides more vibrant colors, a softer feel and fabric that is both lightweight and durable. While traditional cotton uses 25 percent of the world's pesticides, our organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, responsibly built for the long haul.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Crisp semi-spread collar.
- Made from 100's 2 ply fine cotton shirting fabric.
- Single button angled cuff.
- French front with no pocket.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- A bit longer for optimal tucking.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Genuine trocha pearl buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.