The Yosemite Shirt
in Olive Drab
5 years and running - still the best chamois shirt out there.
9-oz. Portuguese Chamois
History takes time to make. Our fabric mill in Portugal has been making it for over 80 years and specializing in one specific thing. What’s that one thing? Flannel. Heavy duty, perfectly brushed flannel that never pills and just gets better with age. Good luck wearing through the elbow of this.
- 9-oz. 100% cotton flannel chamois.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Two flap chest pockets with single pencil slot.
- Our signature California collar.
- Unbreakable Japanese urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.