The Western Shirt in Upcycled Chambray
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 03/2 – 03/22
Slanted front pockets, white pearl snaps with brass settings, slubby chambray, and iconic front and back yokes. The Western Shirt is back, and this time bringing years of opportunity to cotton otherwise at the end of its life. Sewn from post-consumer and recycled cotton fabric, this is our responsible take on a wardrobe staple.
The cotton used in the Western Shirt has been repurposed from two sources. One: the excess cloth from the cutting rooms of neighboring factories are pulped and re-spun into usable fibers. Two: post-consumer cotton is diverted through a special refinement process and turned into usable raw materials. The result is a beautiful, sturdy fabric that impacts our planet less by limiting overall water use and CO2 emissions.
- 8-oz 50% Recycled Cotton / 50% BCI certified and Cotton Lead certified cotton.
- This fabric contains a mix of cotton upcycled cotton excess from the factory cutting rooms and post-industrial recycled raw cotton, custom developed in Guatemala.
- Light rinse for a soft feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap mitered cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam and single needle French fell at arm-hole.
- Tonal stitching.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in Honduras.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.