The Utility Shirt in Yoshiwa Black Selvage$148
Constructed from Yoshiwa Mill's sturdiest selvage, our modern, tailored take on vintage workwear brings together the best of both worlds.
It's black. It's selvage. It's damn sturdy. It fits great and wears hard. Need we say more? It's limited so grab yours while they last.
- 6.5-oz. 100% cotton.
- Yoshiwa Mills black warp x black weft selvage denim.
- Our signature California collar.
- Triple-needle construction with chainstitch run-off.
- Selvage detailing on front right placket, inside of cuffs, and side gusset.
- Natural twill tape detailing on arm opening.
- Powder-coated aluminum buttons.
- Double-stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.