The Utility Shirt in Indigo Cross Jacquard$99
Triple needle construction with chainstitch runoff, reversed side gussets, twill tape reinforcements, and custom blue metal buttons combine to meet the beautiful intricacy of a Jacquard woven fabric. Pick one up, but beware: as soon as someone catches a glance of the shirt’s interior, you’ll be hit with a tidal wave of questions, comments, and compliments.
8-oz. Indigo Cross Jacquard
This Portuguese fabric showcases the incredibly intricate nature of a true jacquard weaving technique. In fact, Jacquard looms, designed in 1801, have been identified by IBM as one of the earliest forms of computer programming.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- 8-oz. Jacquard Cross.
- Triple needle chain stitch construction.
- Custom indigo painted aluminum buttons.
- Our signature California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- Lock stitched buttons & button holes.
- No pleats for clean lines.
- Twill tape detailing on cuff & inner button placket.
- Gusset detailing.
- Wash cold and hang dry.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.