The Utility Shirt in Cone Mills Indigo Selvage Canvas$99
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Built to pass on to the next generation but the fades of the canvas will tell your stories much sooner.
11-oz. Cone Mills Indigo Selvage Canvas
Milled to Cone's exacting standards at their White Oak plant, this canvas has extremely saturated indigo yarns in the warp and black cotton yarns in the weft. The sturdy canvas will whisker in the arms, fade in the elbows and show beautiful highs and lows throughout.
- Proudly made in California, USA.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- 11 oz. Cone Mills indigo selvage canvas.
- Triple needle chain stitch construction.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Our signature California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- Lock stitched buttons & button holes.
- No pleats for clean lines.
- Twill tape detailing on cuff.
- Selvage gusset detailing.
- Wash cold and hang dry.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.