The Telegraph Jacket in Navy Donegal$199
Hand-tailored in Portugal by a fourth-generation family business, this suit is built to travel the world over. A durable, deconstructed jacket with a touch of stretch. Dress up without being held down.
This 10.5-oz. wool melange delivers the character and texture of a vintage wool garment but is milled with a touch of stretch for comfort and mobility.
- 10.5-oz. 65% wool, 25% polyamide, 8% silk, 2% stretch.
- Italian milled Donegal wool with a touch of stretch.
- Tailored, casual fit with a high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, deconstructed two-button jacket.
- Half-lined back with lightweight cotton chambray.
- Charcoal felt on the back of collar.
- Two lower flap patch pockets.
- Two interior welt pockets perfect for a cell phone.
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem, and center back vent.
- 2 ½" notch lapel.
- Un-Hemmed cuff for easy tailoring.
- Japanese urea tortoise shell buttons.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Portugal.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.