The Telegraph Jacket in Navy Donegal$278
Hand-tailored in Portugal by a fourth-generation family business, this suit is built to travel the world over. A durable, deconstructed jacket with a touch of stretch. Dress up without being held down.
This 10.5-oz. wool melange delivers the character and texture of a vintage wool garment but is milled with a touch of stretch for comfort and mobility.
- 10.5-oz. 65% wool, 25% polyamide, 8% silk, 2% stretch.
- Italian milled Donegal wool with a touch of stretch.
- Tailored, casual fit with a high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, deconstructed two-button jacket.
- Half-lined back with lightweight cotton chambray.
- Charcoal felt on the back of collar.
- Two lower flap patch pockets.
- Two interior welt pockets perfect for a cell phone.
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem, and center back vent.
- 2 ½" notch lapel.
- Un-Hemmed cuff for easy tailoring.
- Japanese urea tortoise shell buttons.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.