The Telegraph Jacket in Charcoal Herringbone
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 10/1 – 10/21
Our idea of the perfect suit jacket, the Telegraph leaves no measurement unrefined or stitches unfinished. The Telegraph Jacket can be thrown on with a pair of denim for a casual night out, or worn with its matching trousers at your best friend's wedding. Our goal was to build a comfortable-to-wear, goes-with-anything jacket that is easily tailored and built for the long haul. It wasn't easy, but we guarantee the Telegraph Jacket checks all the right boxes.
We've taken all the class and elegance of a wool suit and modernized it with an easy-care, easy-wear custom fabric. The wool gives you the look and prestige of a classic suit, while the hint of polyester provides structure and strength to deliver a Jacket impervious to wear, right out of the closet or the suitcase. To put the whole thing over the top, the slightest touch of stretch means the Telegraph Suit will always move with you and never against you. Now try that on for size.
- 11-oz. 60% Wool, 38% Polyester, 2% Stretch.
- Italian milled wool herringbone with a touch of stretch.
- Tailored, casual fit with a high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, deconstructed two-button jacket.
- 2 ½"" notch lapel.
- Single patch chest pocket.
- Two lower flap patch pockets.
- Two interior welt pockets perfect for a cell phone.
- Ash felt on the back of collar.
- Half-lined back with lightweight cotton chambray.
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem, and center back vent.
- Dark tortoise shell buttons.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Portugal.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.