The Slim Jean in Yamaashi Orimono Recover Selvage
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 12/7 – 12/27
If you’ve ever owned a pair of Taylor Stitch jeans, you know what to expect: timeless, utility-focused design, peerless construction, and a perfected silhouette. If you aren’t a member of the club yet, our brand new Slim Jean in Yamaashi Orimono Recover Selvage is a perfect point of entry. Each pair embodies a milling heritage of over 80 years, and like all of our jeans, these are built for the long haul. If you think they look nice now, just wait until you’ve had a chance to break them in.
A unique blend of cotton, organic cotton, and recycled denim gives these jeans their own distinctive look and feel. At 12-oz, they’re lightweight enough to wear on warmer days but still sturdier than your average jeans. Japanese denim mills are widely considered some of the very best in the world, and Recover Selvage offers a responsible way to experience that lauded craftsmanship firsthand. If you look closely, you'll notice lighter weft yarns in muted blue—these are thanks to the recycled denim scraps we've used while carefully constructing each pair.
Sturdy daily drivers.
- 12-oz. 12-oz. 60% Organic Cotton, 20% Cotton, 18.6% Recycled Cotton, 1.4% Polyester.
- Custom developed and woven by Yamaashi Orimono in Japan, with over 80 years of operation.
- Japanese selvage denim made with recycled denim scraps.
- Slim fit, narrower than our Democratic fit through the thigh and calf.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Leather patch on backside of waistband.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing, made with Organic Cotton.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.