The Slim Jean in Sol Selvage$178
The exceptional fit of our Slim Jean, now offered in a lightweight cotton/linen blend—perfect for warmer months. Linen is renowned not just for its breathability but also its tensile strength (it’s two to three times stronger than cotton), so you’ll be able to wear the hell out of these for years and watch them become uniquely yours along the way. You can’t fake these fades.
The great thing about this blend is that it highlights the best properties of linen—extraordinary breathability, texture and strength—while avoiding its unfortunate tendency to wrinkle. Cotton fibers help prevent creasing and lend the weave some extra heft, making these jeans as sturdy as our past offerings but lightweight enough to wear when things heat up.
Light enough for year round wear.
- 10-oz. 62% Cotton, 38% Linen.
- Cotton/linen blend adds amazing depth and texture to this denim.
- Dark indigo with yellow selvage line.
- Slim fit, narrower than our Democratic fit through the thigh and calf.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Leather patch on backside of waistband.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.