The Slim Jean in Organic '68 Selvage$148
We’re not ones to rest on our laurels, which is why after years and years of refining our jeans—the fit, the feel, the construction—we got together to discuss what the next step was. We knew we wanted to do something no one had ever done before, and we knew we wanted our dedication to responsible sourcing and manufacturing to be at the heart of it. Thus, The Slim Jean in Organic ‘68 Selvage was born. It wasn’t easy but we’re unbelievably proud of the final product—and its significance as the very first of its kind—that we’d do it all over again if we had to. We’re committed to rethinking what’s possible within our industry, and this denim is proof that with effort, care, and the right allies, we can do our part to protect wild, forever.
We’re absolutely thrilled to offer our signature Slim Jean in 100% organic cotton. This project presented some major logistical hurdles for us, but we love a challenge, and the final product is completely worth it. This custom 13-oz organic cotton was developed in collaboration with ISKO (industry leaders in responsible denim manufacturing), and offers all of the benefits of traditional denim—including its tensile strength and its unique look and texture—but with a dramatically diminished impact on the environment. These jeans represent yet another step towards greater responsibility and a healthier, happier planet—for the long haul.
- 13-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton pocketing.
- Custom developed with famed ISKO.
- Custom double green ticker selvage ID.
- Slim fit, narrower than our Democratic fit through the thigh and calf.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Leather patch on backside of waistband.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.