The Slim Jean
in Indigo Broken Twill
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/23 – 01/27
Zigzag side stitching harkens back to the old rodeo riders of yore. But a more modern cut makes sure these sturdier-than-hell jeans won’t look out of place for the 99.9% of your life you’re not on a horse.
These heavy, 14.75-oz denim, American-made jeans are more limber than they may appear, thanks to broken twill stitching. Thanks to that intrinsic stretch, they won’t slow you down or hold you back.
- 14.75-oz. 100% cotton, American Made broken twill denim.
- Slim fit, narrower through the thigh and lower leg than our democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Sanforized raw denim will not shrink in the waist and leg. Instead, it will stretch where they feel tight.
- Button fly.
- Heavyweight Wicket and Craig leather patch.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.