The Slim Jean in Indigo Broken Twill$98
Zigzag side stitching harkens back to the old rodeo riders of yore. But a more modern cut makes sure these sturdier-than-hell jeans won’t look out of place for the 99.9% of your life you’re not on a horse.
These heavy, 14.75-oz denim, American-made jeans are more limber than they may appear, thanks to broken twill stitching. Thanks to that intrinsic stretch, they won’t slow you down or hold you back.
- 14.75-oz. 100% cotton, American Made broken twill denim.
- Slim fit, narrower through the thigh and lower leg than our democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Sanforized raw denim will not shrink in the waist and leg. Instead, it will stretch where they feel tight.
- Button fly.
- Heavyweight Wicket and Craig leather patch.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.