The Slim Jean in 110 Year Denim$168
Tough as nails, better fitting, fairly priced and 100% American-made—just like blue jeans should be. Now available in Cone Mills’ 110th Anniversary Natural Indigo Selvage Denim.
15.25-oz. 100% Cotton Selvage Denim dyed with Natural Indigo
Rich, inky, plant-based indigo denim manufactured in celebration of the White Oak factory’s 110th anniversary. Proudly produced in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- 15.25-oz. 100% Organic cotton and dyed with Natural Plant Indigo.
- Milled on draped shuttle looms at Cone Mills White Oak in Greensboro, NC.
- Natural Plant Indigo farmed in USA.
- Vintage plain selvage ID, as there was no ticker prior to 1915.
- Slim fit, narrower through the thigh and lower leg than our democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Sanforized raw denim will not shrink in the waist and leg. Instead, it will stretch where they feel tight. It will shrink roughly 1" in length.
- Button fly.
- Heavyweight Wicket & Craig leather patch.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Soak cold, mild detergent, hang dry only.
- Made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.