The Short Sleeve Hawthorne in Indigo Moon Phase
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 06/20 – 07/10
Round out your summer rotation with this gorgeous, custom-printed camp collar shirt. Lightweight and designed to be worn open, The Hawthorne is an ideal companion for those days when the ice melts before the drinks are poured and the air conditioning just isn’t cutting it. The moon may wax and wane, but this shirt is destined to be a steady fixture of your wardrobe for years to come.
Like the cratered surface of our moon, the unique and subtle detailing of this custom print—designed by our creative director, Mikey—reveals itself only upon closer inspection. The Hawthorne was made using cotton grown according to the standards of the Better Cotton Initiative, which seeks to promote better agricultural and labor practices in the cotton industry.
- 4-oz. 100% BCI Cotton.
- Custom developed print by our Creative Director, Mikey.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.