The Short Sleeve California
in Blue Striped Chambray
Your dad called. He wants his shirt back.
Good luck, dad. There are only 75 of these shirts left in the world and I look better in it anway.
6 oz. USA Milled Chambray.
What a rare find! This classic chambray is from a deadstock lot of 150 yards produced by now defunct Spartan Mills in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- Limited to 75.
- Deadstock chambray from Spartan Mills.
- Fits true to size.
- Matched front pocket.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Lockstitch buttons and button holes.
- Unbreakable Urea buttons.
- Proudly made in California.
- Pre Shrunk.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.