The Seca Jacket in Espresso$1,075
We worked with our across-the-street neighbor, Golden Bear, to channel their ethos of time-tested, bespoke craft in the construction of our latest leather jacket. The Seca Jacket, whose namesake pays tribute to Northern California’s storied Laguna Seca Raceway, is the definitive tool for days spent behind the wheel, or just dreaming about it.
Drawing inspiration from the A-2 jackets worn by WWII fighter pilots, the Seca Jacket is more than familiar with the concept of speed. Constructed from hand-stained, full-grain steerhide in a modern silhouette, this piece fits the bill whether you’re driving off the lot or out of your garage-turned-body shop.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- Chrome-tanned, drum dyed 3.5-oz. full grain espresso steerhide.
- Body lined in olive wool. 80% virgin wool, 20% polyamide.
- Sleeves lined in 100% Satin Acetate to easily slide jacket on.
- Features raised rib-rack at cuffs and bottom opening, 45% wool, 55% acrylic.
- Pockets lined with 100% cotton flannel.
- Two lower flap patch pockets with top and side entry.
- Internal leather trimmed welt pocket.
- Zig-zag stitch reinforced collar and inside wind flap.
- Throat latch on collar.
- Custom YKK antique brass bear snaps and YKK antique brass two way center front zipper.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
- Made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.