The Ryder Jacket
in Red Buffalo Plaid
You know the feeling of Fall - that crisp familiarity cut with winter's coming chill. No one wants to give up on outdoor adventures till spring so we designed the Ryder to keep you moving. Slip it on as an outer layer on warmer days, or nestle it in between your tee and a denim jacket, and it'll feel just like cozying up to a campfire after a day-long hike.
Nothing says fall like a good buffalo check flannel shirt. We created a jacket with sharp lines for keeping you from looking like a lumberjack while still maintaining the adventurous side that the bold red and midnight combo is known for.
- 9-oz. 100% cotton flannel.
- Top entry front pockets.
- Triple-needle chain stitch construction.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- Relaxed fit. Size down for a fitted look.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a Medium.
- Proudly handmade in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.