The Rover Jacket in Slate Beeswaxed Canvas$179
An indispensable foul weather jacket with an exacting fit and an inviting interior. We've lined the body in moleskin to keep your core warm, and lined the sleeves with an ultra smooth taffeta for increased mobility.
6.25-oz. Beeswaxed Cotton
Tightly spun cotton yarns impregnated with a natural beeswax treatment for incredible water repellency.
10-oz. 100% British Cotton Moleskin
Moleskin is woven and sheared to create a feel and appearance that is similar to felt or chamois. It’s softness, durability, wind-repellence will provide a rich warmth that keeps the elements at bay.
- 6.25-oz. Halley Stevensons Beeswaxed waxed cotton canvas.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- 10-oz. British cotton moleskin collar and lining.
- Moleskin lined collar stand, collar, inside cuffs, under pocket flaps.
- Lined sleeves for easy on and off.
- Fits true to size.
- Water and wind repellent.
- Antique brass armpit grommet vents.
- 3 gusseted snap-closure pockets (chest pocket fits iPhone 7).
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-closure.
- Antique brass YKK 2 way zipper w/leather pulls.
- Custom TS antique brass YKK snaps.
- Signature zig-zag reinforcement stitch on back of collar.
- Spot clean only.
- Proudly Handmade in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.