The Field Jacket
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 10/27 – 10/31
This quintessential field jacket is borrowed from our men's Rover, a tried and true favorite. Classic utlity style designed for everyday wear. The subtly tailored shape and hardy waxed cotton make it both stylish and practical.
Cut from tightly spun waxed cotton yarns saturated with a natural wax treatment for incredible water resistance. The collar is British Cotton Moleskin, woven and sheared to create a feel and appearance similar to felt or chamois.
- 6.25-oz. waxed cotton canvas.
- 10-oz. British cotton moleskin collar and lining.
- Moleskin lined collar stand, collar, inside cuffs, under pocket flaps.
- Fits true to size.
- Water and wind repellent.
- Antique brass armpit grommet vents.
- 3 gusseted snap-closure pockets (chest pocket fits iPhone 6).
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-closure.
- Antique brass YKK 2 way zipper w/leather pulls.
- Custom antique brass YKK snaps.
- Signature zig-zag reinforcement stitch on back of collar.
- Spot clean only.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.