The Reyes Jacket in Dark Slate$249
With fabric that is engineered to be more breathable than your standard windbreaker, this thing also touts a waterproof rating fit for a sailing expedition around Cape Horn in March. The Reyes Jacket is a waterproof shell you can wear year-round, regardless of climate. Built for the long haul. Created for both the everyday and your next escape.
The fabric is waterproof; the seams are sealed; and the zippers are stormproof. Without compromise, this jacket will keep you dry in the gnarliest of conditions, but when the sun peeks through, take off the hood and stash it in the hidden, rear touring pocket—suddenly you have an incognito 4-way stretch softshell.
- 6.5-oz. 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex.
- Full seam-taped interior construction.
- Waterproof, breathable shell.
- Fully removable zipper hood with adjustable cinch.
- Fully waterproof YKK center front zipper.
- Single angled welt chest pocket with waterproof YKK zipper.
- Two lower welt hand warmer pockets with waterproof YKK zippers.
- Hidden zipper back pocket on right side-seam, perfect for hood storage when not in use.
- Raglan sleeve construction.
- Gusseted arm opening on sleeve.
- Adjustable Duraflex snap cuffs.
- Machine wash cold and hang dry.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.