The Ranch Low in Whiskey
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 07/1 – 07/21
This distinctive take on our Ranch Boot offers the same killer looks and peerless construction in a more compact package. Designed with an emphasis on everyday day comfort—these boots rival the weight and comfort of your favorite sneakers. Keep a low profile, make a big impact.
Call us old-fashioned, but we believe that when it comes to making boots, there’s a right way and a wrong way. Like all of our current offerings, the Ranch Low is built by hand—the right way—in León, Mexico, the shoemaking capital of the world. Using soft-yet-hardy 4-oz natural chrome-dyed leather and featuring goodyear welt construction, the Ranch Low is hardwearing and 100% resoleable, ensuring that it’ll remain in your rotation for years to come.
- 4-oz. Whiskey Eagle leather.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All shoes are made in width D.
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Leather features beautiful "pull up" that will age gracefully over time.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Lightweight Vibram sole. High traction and oil resistant.
- Natural leather midsole and welt.
- Fully lined leather and foam insole.
- Fully lined with natural leather.
- Cork insole with stainless steel shank.
- Triple stitched lockstitch construction.
- Back pull tab.
- No break-in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.