The Pacific Jacket
in Sea Washed Selvage Denim
With its early mornings and late nights, life on the ranch calls for outerwear that works as hard as it plays. Tailored from selvage denim and boasting a winter-ready shearling collar, this Pacific Jacket proved a trusty companion, and is just the jacket for a December hike, or a January night out.
Cut from preshrunk 13-oz Cone Mills selvage denim, it wears like a dream, and thanks in part to its shearling collar, will keep you cozy too.
- 13-oz Cone Mills selvage denim.
- Faux Sherpa collar is 100% polyester.
- Stonewashed and preshrunk for a worn in look.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level with signature map pocketing.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Shrunken fit. Size up for a more relaxed look.
- Model is 5'7" and wearing a size S.
- Spot clean as necessary.
- Proudly handmade in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.