The Pacific Jacket
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/2 – 01/6
The denim jacket's come a long way since its inception as "the working blouse" in the late 19th century. Without sacrificing its original grit, we refined the rugged charm of this American staple into a seriously versatile and gorgeous jacket—perfect for a clean getaway.
Cut from Cone Mills stretch denim, preshrunk, and with a beautifully tailored fit, the Pacific Jacket stands up to the unknown elements of any adventure, and looks wonderful, for certain.
- 10.5-oz Cone Mills stretch denim. Preshrunk.
- 67% Cotton / 20% Polyester / 11% Rayon / 1% Elastane.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level with signature map pocketing.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Shrunken fit. Size up for a more relaxed look.
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size S.
- Spot clean as necessary.
- Proudly handmade in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.