The Pacific Jacket in Indigo Silk Denim$149
We are big believers in investing in quality pieces that stand the test of time. When we find something we love, we buy it in multiples. This holds true for our classic women's trucker. This month we offer it in a silk indigo denim. A fabric so beautiful you truly have to see it to believe it.
Not your average denim. Woven with 35% silk, the intricate weave and varied highs and lows, make this a truly extraordinary fabric.
- Fits true. Buy your normal TS size.
- 11.5-oz denim, 65% Cotton / 35% Silk.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level with signature map pocketing.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Spot clean as necessary.
- Proudly handmade in California.
- Model is wearing a size S.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.