The Montara Jacket in Hunter
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 10/9 – 10/29
Originally from the 30s, this timeless silhouette was revived as the weather barrier of choice for the counterculture trendsetters of the 60s, 70s, 80s and worn by dissidents from James Dean to the Clash. Also, somewhat ironically, this style is given to each president to wear on Air Force One. We'll let you choose which way to wear it.
Our take on the classic Harrington jacket with the attention to detail and build quality you'd expect. Our in-house beachcomber, founder and creative director designed the custom interior print—you'll catch the surf vibes—while the design team pulled out all stops with the addition of the corduroy collar and rugged yet light 7-oz. Cotton/nylon shell.
- 7-oz. 70% Cotton, 30% Nylon Shell.
- 5-oz. 100% Cotton lining with custom TS print.
- 5-oz. 100% Cotton Corduroy inside collar.
- Raglan sleeve construction.
- Fully lined.
- Two lower hand warmer pockets with snap pocket flap.
- Single interior pocket with snap closure.
- Antique brass two-way separating zipper.
- Adjustable snap cuffs.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.