The Adler Jean in Indigo
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/11 – 01/15
It's only fitting that our first foray into women's jeans coincides with a collection inspired by breaking conventions. 100% made in America, available in Noir and Indigo, and with just the right amount of stretch, they can dress up, dress down, and look great doing just about anything.
Sourced and crafted entirely in America from quality Cone Mills stretch denim, we left no stone unturned when producing our first women's jean. Preshrunk and with just a touch of stretch for a perfect fit, they're the only jeans you will want to wear this fall.
- 10.5-oz Cone Mills stretch denim. Preshrunk.
- 93% Cotton / 6% Polyester / 1% Elastane.
- Custom YKK Copper zipper.
- Traditional 5 pocket styling.
- Back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Front pockets are riveted at stress points.
- Custom map print pocketing.
- Mid rise, 9".
- Fitted through hip and thigh, tapering down to the ankle.
- 28 1/2" inseam.
- 10 1/4" leg opening (based on size 28).
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a 28.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly Handmade in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.