The Maritime Shirt Jacket in Sun Bleached Indigo$148
The 7-oz fabric used in this version of our Maritime Shirt Jacket provides a perfect amount of reprieve for the changing summer weather. Designed for when the afternoon wind picks up or early mornings on the dock. The high standard of construction and indigo fabric will continue to show beauty with each wear for years to come.
The 7-oz. 100% Cotton Selvage Indigo is garment washed for softness and is less than half the weight of our previous Wool Maritime Jacket. Milled in Japan with special attention to the selvage detailing on inside placket and cuffs.
- 7-oz. 100% Cotton Selvage Japanese Indigo.
- Garment washed for softness.
- Selvage detailing on inside right placket and inside of cuffs.
- Signature California collar.
- Dual oversized flap chest pockets.
- Double needle stitching throughout.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea cats-eye buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly Made in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.