The Maritime Shirt Jacket in Sea Washed Indigo$109
The 7-oz fabric used in this version of our Maritime Shirt Jacket provides a perfect amount of reprieve for the changing summer weather. Designed for when the afternoon wind picks up or early mornings on the dock. The high standard of construction and indigo fabric will continue to show beauty with each wear for years to come.
The 7-oz. 100% Cotton Selvage Indigo is garment washed for softness and is less than half the weight of our previous Wool Maritime Jacket. Milled in Japan with special attention to the selvage detailing on inside placket and cuffs.
- 7-oz. 100% Cotton Selvage Japanese Indigo.
- Garment washed for softness.
- Selvage detailing on inside right placket and inside of cuffs.
- Signature California collar.
- Dual oversized flap chest pockets.
- Double needle stitching throughout.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea cats-eye buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly Made in Portugal.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.