The Long Haul Jacket
in Yoshiwa Mills Black Selvage
Vintage is fine for some but we prefer to get there on our own. With every construction detail finely tuned, each wear will prove the worth of this jacket on your journey.
14 oz. Yoshiwa Mills Black Selvage Denim
This is an undeniably sturdy yet soft denim. With a yarn dyed black weft and warp, this denim will retain its true color while revealing its texture slowly over time. It will continue to soften while molding to your body with each wear.
- Proudly handmade in California.
- 14 oz. Yoshiwa Mills black yarn-dyed warp/weft denim.
- Cuffs, front and back panels cut on selvage.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom matte black YKK doughnut buttons.
- Interior Wickett & Craig leather patch.
- No pleats on sleeves or back for a cleaner look.
- Soak cold, mild detergent, hang dry only.
- If you choose to soak your jacket or if you plan on washing it, we recommend that you size up.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.