The Long Haul Jacket in Sand Weatherproof Suede
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 03/26 – 04/15
The epitome of our design mantra and a realization of our promise to "Build for the Long Haul." Meticulously constructed with the craft and skill only achievable by our friends at Golden Bear, this limited version of our Long Haul is as close to perfection as possible because we're well aware of where the devil is.
It's in the details. The YKK snaps, angled front yokes, zig-zag stitching on the collar and front placket, lined sleeves, all framed in a beautiful Italian leather, come together in a garment suited for an art gallery—yet appropriate for everything but. The weatherproof suede will keep you dry today and pull its weight for generations to come.
- Exclusively Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- 2-oz. Italian Calf Suede with DWR finish.
- Sleeves lined in 100% Satin Acetate to easily slide arms through.
- Two rounded patch pockets.
- Custom YKK antique brass bear snaps.
- Antique brass rivets at stress points.
- Angled front yokes.
- Welt hand warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zig-zag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
- Made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.