The Long Haul Jacket in Navy Waxed Canvas
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 02/13 – 02/17
As its name outright says, this jacket is built for the long haul. Warm, water-repellent, durable, and versatile, it’ll get you through most anything, which is good, because you won’t want to take it off.
We built out this TS favorite in deeper, darker shades for winter. With a close cut, and a water-resistant waxed cotton construction, the Long Haul Jacket won’t slow you down, but it will keep you dry and looking sharp.
- 7-oz. 100% cotton waxed canvas.
- Collar & inside cuffs lined with Brisbane Moss corduroy.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level in custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior Wickett & Craig leather patch.
- Fits true. Buy your normal TS size.
- Spot clean Only. Do not wash or dry clean.
- Proudly handmade in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.