The Long Haul Jacket
in Indigo Selvage Twill
Vintage is fine for some but we prefer to get there on our own. With every construction detail finely tuned, each wear will prove the worth of this jacket on your journey.
11-oz. Cone Mills Indigo Selvage Twill
A 2x1 twill with a indigo cotton warp and a black polyester weft created from 100% post-consumer recycled food trays and woven on Cone Draper shuttle looms. The marriage of recycled polyester thread and old shuttle looms is the result of Cone mills strong commitment to developing sustainable textiles that have the integrity and character of traditional selvage denims.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Milled on draped shuttle looms at Cone Mills White Oak in Greensboro, NC
- Custom double tick indigo selvage ID.
- Cuffs, front and back panels with selvage detailing.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior Wickett & Craig leather patch.
- Soak cold, mild detergent, hang dry only.
- Proudly handmade in California, USA.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.