The Long Haul Jacket
in Cone Mills '68 Selvage
Vintage is fine for some but we prefer to get there on our own. With every construction detail finely tuned, each wear will prove the worth of this jacket on your journey.
13.5 oz. Cone Mills ’68 Custom Selvage Denim
This is American denim at its absolute finest. Think Steve McQueen in that amazing washed out denim trucker jacket, those faded blues that are so hard to come by today. A year round weight with minimal starch content makes for an easy going raw jean, that’s more comfortable from day one and sure to fade into vintage perfection.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- 13.5-oz. indigo warp & natural weft red cast denim.
- Milled on draped shuttle looms at Cone Mills White Oak in Greensboro, NC
- Custom double tick indigo selvage ID.
- Cuffs, front and back panels with selvage detailing.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior Wickett & Craig leather patch.
- Soak cold, mild detergent, hang dry only.
- Proudly handmade in California, USA.
This product is a Taylor Stitch Essential that we aim to always keep in stock. Essentials are our tried and true products that we wear damn near everyday. If your size is currently out-of-stock, please submit your email address to the “Notify Me” tab. We restock Essentials regularly. In stock sizes are available for immediate shipping.