in Indigo Dyed Jacquard
Achieving that effortlessly cool, off-duty look for the weekend is made easy. This conversation piece serves as a polished topper to your 'I just rolled out of bed' look. Made of 100% cotton, indigo dyed and woven in Portugal, it resists wrinkles and nicely retains its shape, adding a subtle drama to the flared sleeve, while still feeling light and breathable. Teaming equally well with a simple tee and french terry sweats, or a white shirt and sleek skinny jeans. Show off your shape by cinching it in at the waist with the self tie obi belt or leave it open and loose for an undone vibe (dry shampoo not included).
100% Cotton Jacquard Weave
This wrinkle restistant, mid weight jacquard is 100% cotton, indigo dyed and woven in Portugal. Nicely retains its shape, adding a subtle drama to the flared sleeve, while still feeling light and breathable.
- 100% Cotton textured jacquard weave.
- Yarns indigo dyed & woven in Portugal.
- 7.8 oz - Light & breathable, yet substantial.
- Traditional Kimono body construction without shoulder seams.
- Angled across front closure.
- Belt tie can be worn tied closed or loosely open & tied in back.
- Full length slightly flared sleeves.
- Body length hits at hip.
- Machine wash cold, hang dry.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.