The Jack in Washed White Poplin$125
You've probably heard it by now—the Jack is the shirt that started it all. Your classic button-up built for the modern era. A perfected slimming fit that allows for comfortable, all-day movement, whether you keep it tucked or untucked. A three-button collar that looks fresh no matter the occasion. Dress it up, dress it down, let this Poplin version take you all around town, and then some.
Pop, pop, poplin. Buttoned up or left to fly free, poplin is crisp, clean, and easy-wearing. Poplin was originally named for its high quality, befitting none other than the most famous resident of the Vatican himself—but watch it—the number one side effect of our Poplin is most certainly envy. Try one on for size and it won't take long for you to see.
- 4-oz. 100% BCI Cotton.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lockstitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.