The Jack in Steel Work Oxford$79
For decades California has been redefining professional workspace standards. This shirt is part of how we continue to improve and celebrate this evolution — by creating more functional pieces you can wear from sunrise to sunset every day of the week.
8 oz. Work Oxford
This beefy oxford cloth is woven with wide backfill threads. We’ve given this utilitarian cloth a nice wash to create a soft, durable, and well tailored shirt that will keep you looking handsome no matter what you are doing.
- 8-oz. work oxford.
- Single needle construction with
- French seams.
- Rounded pocket and cuffs.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in Portugal.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.