The Jack in Hanami Batik$148
Collect a handmade indigo Jack featuring a one-of-a-kind batik pattern. Batik creates unique patterns due to the way certain wax blends will “crackle” during handling. The inconsistency and variability are unique attributes of the fabric that ensure no two garments will be identical.
100% Cotton Broadcloth
Hand-dipped in indigo and block printed using the batik method in India. The batik method is a “resist” process in which the artist uses wax to prevent dye from penetrating the cloth. The wax leaves blank areas in the dyed fabric. This method dates back to ancient Egypt but was perfected by the artisans of Java.
- 100% cotton broadcloth.
- Handmade batik block print - each piece individually crafted - print patterns vary per piece.
- Natural Indigo dye.
- Soft button down collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked & looks great untucked.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Genuine unbreakable urea buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Dry clean or hand wash only - wash separately as natural indigo may transfer.
- Fabric handmade in India.
- Pre shrunk.
- Proudly handmade made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.