The Jack in Cone Mills Corded Tobacco$125
The Jack has always been a crowd-pleaser, and today its horizons expand yet again. The texture of this dyed and washed corded cotton is unreal, and at 6.25 ounces it’s cozy but light enough to layer. Why not ring in the new year with a new favorite shirt?
We found this extraordinary fabric in Cone Mills White Oak's historical archives. The wide cord delivers a statement, looks fresh, and withstands whatever comes its way. Offered in limited quantities; this is the very last of its kind.
- 6.25-oz. 100% cotton.
- Reproduction "natural cord" from Cone Mills White Oak historic archives.
- Fabric had been dyed and washed for unique color and lived in feel.
- Fabric alternates between twill and plain weave to achieve "corded" affect.
- Our signature Jack collar.
- Single needle construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.