The Jack in Blackwatch Plaid Linen
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 05/31 – 06/20
Blackwatch plaid is about as iconic as it gets, and for this lightweight iteration of The Jack we’ve gone with a slightly subdued take on this instantly recognizable pattern. The washed out coloring suggests a well-worn garment that’s been in your closet for years. Incidentally, that’s exactly what this absurdly soft shirt feels like.
Linen is an unbeatable warm-weather textile due to its breathability and high capacity for moisture absorption. To put it simply, it just feels good, no matter how hot it gets. It’s also surprisingly strong, which is perfect because we’ll be damned if we let a little summer heat keep us from being active.
When the weather gets warm grab this to stay extra cool.
- 4.5-oz. 100% linen.
- Features our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Complete double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.