The Jack in Ash Gingham$125
What constitutes the ideal summer day? An impromptu beach trip? A backyard barbecue with friends? As far as we’re concerned, a crisp gingham shirt is as essential to the season as ice cold beer and fireworks. Thankfully, this lightweight rendition of the Jack will ship out just in time to beat the heat.
Linen is an ideal warm weather fabric because it’s lightweight, breathable, and moisture absorbent. The 4.5-oz weave we’ve chosen for our latest Jack will keep you cool by wicking perspiration and keeping airflow consistent no matter how you choose to spend your spring.
Lighter than our average shirt to keep you cool.
- 4.5-oz. 100% linen.
- Features our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Complete double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.