The Heavy Bag Tee in Spaulding Print
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 07/3 – 07/23
EVERY dollar of profit from the sales of our Special Edition Spaulding Tee goes directly to back to Spaulding Marine Center and their mission to preserve Bay Area marine heritage through the education of traditional and contemporary maritime skills.
Utilizing upcycled and recycled cotton yarns, which are shredded and respun, this is the first truly waterless fabric and emits only trace amounts of CO2. Hint: This tee shirt would take 1050 gallons of water to make conventionally.
- Special Edition Heavy Bag Tee, all proceeds go to Spaulding Marine Center
- Features a custom print by Taylor Stitch Creative Director, Michael Armenta
- 8-oz. 100% recovered waterless cotton heavyweight jersey
- Constructed entirely from recycled fibers
- Single chest pocket.
- Full taped shoulder seam.
- Tailored fit, please size up for a looser fit.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly handmade in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.