The Glacier Shirt in Sea Washed Black Twill
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/23 – 01/27
We modernized the fit of the classic western shirt without sacrificing the original's functionality. Belcampo Ranch may have kicked our ass, but with this shirt on our backs, we were ready to walk the line.
We took tough, ready-for-anything 7-oz., 100% cotton twill, and gave it a softening wash for a lived-in feel right from the first wear. Sure, it’ll still take a licking. But it’ll be more comfortable as it keeps on ticking.
- 7-oz. 100% cotton twill.
- Washed for a soft, lived in feel.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with antique brass setting.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two flap chest pockets with single pen slot.
- Pointed western back yoke.
- Single needle construction with French seams throughout.
- Double snap on mitered cuff.
- Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in Portugal.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.