The Democratic Jean in 24 Month Wash
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 07/30 – 08/19
This stonewashed selvedge denim ensures a broken-in look and feel like two years of hard-worn fades. More Jobs than McQueen but equally equipped to push the envelope, they’re cut in our heralded Democratic fit and ready for the Wild West, Silicon Valley, and every frontier therewithin.
In 1891 brothers Moses and Ceasar Cone opened up shop in Greensboro, North Carolina to establish the legacy and expertise of American-made denim. Sadly, last fall marked the, now globally renowned, denim company's last year in operation and, with it, the end of all denim manufacturing in the United States. While Cone will still continue their legacy of quality in their international mills, these jeans are some of the last of their kind. We have a limited stock of this storied fabric; these certainly won't last long.
- 13.5-oz. 100% Cotton.
- Cone Mills White Oak selvage denim.
- Stone-washed for a perfectly broken-in look and feel.
- A tailored yet democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Heavyweight Wicket and Craig leather patch.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold and hang dry.
- Made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.